Vibram Bikila EVO thin sole construction lets you feel your run, connecting you to the true barefoot running experience. Vibram was able to carve away almost a full ounce of weight in this model compared to its predecessor. Keeping in mind this is strictly a running shoe, the combination of thicker midsole (for more protection) and lighter weight makes the Bikila EVO well-suited for fast training.
Featuring a soft, perforated upper to maximize breathability, the Vibram Fivefingers Bikila EVO is very comfortable. This is an ideal running shoe for those making the transition from traditional footwear to a more minimalist approach.
- Vibram® VI-LITE features the ultimate in lightweight, shock absorption cushioning, for maximum energy conservation.
- Vibram® XS RUN provides a maximal stable hardness across a broad temperature range and the softness of the compound allows for expansive ground contact and grip across lug surfaces. XS RUN also provides high grip on smooth surfaces.
- Vibram MONT® compound formulation is optimized for mountaineering, trekking, acrobatic, works and motorbike racing. MONT is used to conquer the highest peaks in the world by offering the highest reliability on the most difficult terrain at low temperatures.
Get the feel of going barefoot, but with a bit more cushion for medium-distance runs. The quick-lace system makes them easy to slip into and adjust the fit.
- Uppers are breathable polyester mesh.
- Midsoles have EVA for light cushioning and protection.
- Outsoles are hard-wearing Vibram® Megagrip rubber pods.
- Overall sole thickness is 8.5mm (2mm EVA insole, 4mm midsole, 2.5mm outsoles).
- Machine wash in cold water and air dry.
Read review: https://birthdayshoes.com/vibram-fivefingers-bikila-evo-review