Terms and conditions of use
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
1 | Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
2 | Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
3 | Accuracy of Information. VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA attempts to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on the Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
4 | Use of this Web Site. The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Vibram Fivefingers Estonia Fivefingers Estoniaand are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
5 | Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, including Vibram Fivefingers Estonia Fivefingers Estonia and its affiliates. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA or such third party owner.
6 | Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without VIBRAM’s prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without VIBRAM’s prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
7 | Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA or it’s affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA nor any of its affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA or any of it’s affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8 | Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA may have at law or in equity, if VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA may take any action they reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this Web Site of the related materials. VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA or Vibram Fivefingers Estonia to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
10 | DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA NOR ANY OF Its AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA OR ANY OF IT’S AFFILIATES MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS “CONSUMERS” IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
11 | LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Vibram Fivefingers Estonia assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA OR IT’S RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
12 | Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. VIBRAM FIVEFINGERS ESTONIA may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web Site.
13 | Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
VIBRAM, the Octagon Logo, the Yellow Octagon Logo, and the color Canary Yellow are registered trademarks and trademarks of Vibram S.p.A. FIVEFINGERS, the FiveFingers Logo, and WALK BAREFOOT WEAR FIVEFINGERS are trademarks of Vibram SPA.
Vibram Fivefingers Estonia will replace any item determined, at its sole discretion, to be defective within 90 days of the original date of purchase. Our 90 day warranty is only valid when the defective item is accompanied by a proof of purchase from an Authorized Vibram Fivefingers Estonia Dealer.
If your FiveFingers are found to have a material or manufacturing flaw, Vibram Fivefingers Estonia will replace your shoes with a new pair of the item returned. While we are able to provide replacements in alternate sizes, we are not able to replace defective items with a different model than the item returned. Please note that our warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, user error, or excessive wear and tear. Any modifications or alterations made to the design of the shoe will void your warranty.
All FiveFingers returned for warranty replacement must be accompanied by a completed copy of our Return Form and a dated receipt or proof of purchase.
If your order was placed on our website:
Your Return Form is located on the back of your packing list and your packing list will serve as your proof of purchase. If you no longer have your packing list and Return Form you may contact us to obtain another copy.
If your FiveFingers were purchased from another website or retail location:
Warranty claims will only be accepted for items purchased from one of our authorized retailers and must be accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase. If your FiveFingers were not purchased from our website, we are not able to accept returns for size, fit, or style reasons. Please contact us to obtain a copy of our Return Form.
Warranty claims will not be processed without a Return Form and proof of purchase. All warranty replacement orders ship for free via Standard International shipping (Warranty replacements orders, once processed, may not be exchanged or returned for a refund.
Vibram Fivefingers Estonia reserves the right to deny any warranty claim.
Returning Your Order – Placed on www.fivefingers.ee
If we’ve made an error in processing your order, please email us at email@example.com prior to making a return.
Vibram Fivefingers Estonia will accept returns of FiveFingers purchased on our website within 90 days of the original date purchase. Please try on your FiveFingers on a clean, carpeted surface prior to using them for the first time to ensure that you’re happy with the fit and have purchased the correct model and size. Items returned for refund or exchange must be in new and resellable condition with all original packaging and brochures intact. No refunds on discounted items.
We are able to process model and size exchanges for 90 days after the date of purchase. If you would like to exchange for a different model, we will charge any difference in price between the item you are returning and the item you are requesting to the card that was used to make your original purchase. We are only able to process exchanges for items currently available for sale on our website. If an item is labeled as “available only from authorized retailers” on our website, it is not an exchange option at this time. Items returned for exchange must be in new and resellable condition.
All exchange orders shipping cost is exactly the same as your first order
Customer is fully responsible for all the international shipping expenses.
If you are returning your purchase for a refund, your refund will be issued in the same form of payment used to place your order. Shipping charges are not refundable. Refunds for credit card purchases may only be issued for 90 days after the date of purchase. Items returned for refund after 90 days will be denied or issued a store credit at Vibram Fivefingers Estonia ’s discretion. Items returned for refund must be in new and resellable condition. No refunds on discounted items.
Making a Return
A Return Form is included on the back of your packing list. To make a return, please complete this form and ship your shoes to the warehouse address provided. If you no longer have your packing list, please contact us to obtain another copy of our Return Form.
Shipping Your Return
Return shipping costs for non-warranty issues are your responsibility. We recommend that you use a shipping service that provides tracking information and insurance as we are not responsible for returns lost in transit.
After You’ve Sent Your Return
Once your FiveFingers are delivered to our warehouse, please allow between 7 and 10 business days from the date of delivery for inspection and processing of your refund or exchange. Once this is completed, we’ll send an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided on your return form notifying you that your return has been processed.
I have returned my shoes. What happens next?
Once your return has been delivered to our warehouse, the returns team there inspects your shoes. When this process is completed, your returns paperwork is sent over to our corporate office where your refund or exchange is processed. After this is done, an e-mail notification is sent to the e-mail address you provided when completing your return form. This entire process typically takes between 7 and 10 business days (not including transit time, weekends, holidays, or delays caused by weather).
I sent my return in a while ago. What’s the status?
Before contacting the returns department, please track your return shipment. Once your shoes are received at our warehouse, it takes 7 to 10 business days for us to inspect your return and process your refund or exchange. If it has been more than 10 business days since delivery of your return, please contact us with: your original order number beginning in WEB, the item you returned, tracking information for your return shipment, and the return action you are requesting.
I would like to make an exchange for a more expensive model.
The credit card you used to make your original purchase on our website will be charged an Upgrade Fee (the price difference between the model you are requesting in exchange and the model you returned). If we are unable to charge the credit card we have on file for you, a member of our returns team will contact you via phone.
I would like to make an exchange for a less expensive model.
If you purchased your shoes from our website, your credit for the price difference between models will be issued to you in the form of a store credit good for use on a future purchase. If you purchased your shoes from one of our retailers, we are unable to issue this credit.
I bought my shoes from an authorized retailer; can I return it to you for a refund or store credit?
No, we are only able to issue refunds and store credits for non-discounted items purchased from our website: www.fivefingers.ee. Please return your shoes directly to the store where they were purchased.
I bought my shoes from an authorized retailer but they are unable to assist me with an exchange. Can I return my shoes to you?
No. If your FiveFingers were not purchased from our website (www.fivefingers.ee) we are not able to accept returns for size, fit, or style reasons.
I would like to make an exchange but the item I want is listed as out of stock on your website.
If the item you would like is out of stock, we will place it on backorder for you and it will ship out as soon as it is available. Items are typically on backorder for 1 to 2 months.
I have requested a refund and received notification that it has been issued but I still don’t see it on my bank statement.
A credit will post you your credit card account approximately two days after the day that we process your refund, however, it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly billing statement.
I need to return my shoes. Do I need to pay to ship them back to you?
Yes, return shipping costs are your responsibility. We recommend that you use a shipping service that provides tracking information and insurance (as we are not responsible for returns lost in transit.
- All personal information you provide us with when ordering or making a purchase is kept private and confidential.
- We do not disclose customer information to any third party.
- FF will use the customer’s personal data only to deliver the product or to resolve any issues relating to the order.
- Fivefingers.ee is permitted to use customer feedback for advertising purposes only with the customer’s consent.
- All customer comments are reviewed and the management will decide, which of those comments will be published.
- The administrator is only allowed to carry outeditorial adjustmentsto customer feedback, without changing the meaning of the commentary.
- The customer may at any time demand the deletion of their personal information from Fivefingers.ee database.
The ordering conditions (hereinafter referred to as “conditions”) of OÜ Inpello (hereinafter referred to as “fivefingers.ee” or “FF” or “seller”) online store apply to all persons (hereinafter referred to as “buyer” or “customer”), who use fivefingers.ee online store or order goods from fivefingers.ee online store. The general conditions cannot be contrary to the law in force in the Republic of Estonian and, where appropriate (in the case of a dispute or missing information), are reviewed accordingly. In addition to these terms and conditions, the relationship between the consumer and FF is governed by good trading practices, additional product information, Vibram FF store’s “how to buy?” guide and the returns and exchanges policy. Vibram FF Estonia reserve the right to make unilateral changes to these terms and conditions and to change the prices of the products. If a customer places an order before any amendments are implemented, then the terms that were valid at the time of ordering will apply, unless otherwise specified in law or in these terms and conditions.
By placing an order at www.fivefingers.ee, the customer confirms that they are aware of the conditions of the sale, and that they agree to them.
- When you register, you are only required to provide information that is necessary to fill the order. We will treat personal information as confidential and will not share it with a third party, unless it is vital for the execution of the order, or if required by law.
- The seller reserves the right to send customers information about new products and promotional offers. The client has the right to request deletion of all their personal information from the vendor’s database.
- To order, select a product and add it to the shopping cart.
- Select the appropriate delivery option.
- Adding a product to the shopping cart does not obligate you to purchase it. The product is kept in the cart until you delete it or purchase it.
- To completeofthe order, make sure that all the necessary information is provided.
- The delivery conditions apply in the Republic ofEstonia,unless otherwise stated.
- The seller has the right to cancel an order without penalty, and not deliver the products or services in the following cases: – the product is out of stock;– the item price or features were displayed incorrectly due to a system error;– the buyer has not complied with the conditions put in place by the seller.
If the seller is not able to fill the order, the buyer will be contacted. If the buyer has made an advance payment for the product, then the amount paid will be refunded.
- The price of an item and the availability of an item may change without prior notice. If the buyer places an order before any changes are implemented, then the price of the products is the price that was advertised when the order was created.
- 90% of all orders will be posted on the day of the purchase! Provided that the order is completed and the payment is received before 15:00. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be posted the following Monday. NB! Payments that are made via a Bank Link or PayPal will be received instantly and payments that are made via bank transfer are received 3 x a day.
THE ORDER CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENTS
- When the order is approved, the client is automatically redirected to their chosen online bank (the service broker is Maksekeskus AS). If the client chooses to pay via PayPal or bank transfer, then the relevant payment details are sent to their e-mail address.
- All Bank Link (Maksekeskus) transactions are calculated is euros and the purchase amount that is taken out of the client’s account will also be in euros.
- If any of the products ordered are not available, then the client will be notified by email as soon as possible.
- Customer discounts or order discounts (including any promotional offers) are not applied to delivery costs.
- You can read the delivery policy here
ORDERS AND BOOKINGS
- It is not possible to reserve any products. If you notice that your desired product is out of stock, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We try our best to take all requests into account.
- If you wish to collect the products in person, then you can do that within a 1 week period from the date the order has been received (unless otherwise agreed). If the collection has not been made within 1 month, then the goods will go back on sale.
VIBRAM FF PRICE LIST
- The prices of the products sold at FF online store https://fivefingers.ee are given in euros and exclude delivery costs. The delivery price depends on the delivery option selected by the customer at the time of the purchase.
- If you need to exchange your item for a different size, then the first exchange is free of charge. When exchanging the products, the terms and conditions of RETURNS will apply. To exchange a purchased product, please contact us by emailing email@example.com, after which detailed instructions will be provided.
- All prices at Vibram FF store include VAT.
- The delivery price-list can be found here->
You can return the product within 14 days of receipt (if all conditions associated with returns have been met):
- To exchange a product, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email pleaseinclude:information about the goods, order/invoice number, bank account details for a refund. In addition, we recommend that you also specify the reason why you want to return your order. If the product was purchased through special offer together with other products, then the whole set of products needs to be returned
- The product must be unused and correctly packaged in the original packaging.
- In accordance with VÕS (Law of Obligations Act) §194 subsection 4, returns costs of up to 10 € will be paid by the buyer, except in cases where the product received does not correspond to the order (is defective or incorrect). IMPORTANT! If the buyer does not collect their parcel and the goods are automatically sent back to the sender (OÜInpello), then the customer is obligated to cover the costs.
- If the inspection of the returned product reveals that the condition of the product has deteriorated, then the seller is entitled to compensation from the buyer. The seller may present a claim within one month from the arrival of the returned product. The buyer is obligated to reimburse the value of the product if the returned product has been modified, damaged, burdened with third-party rights, etc.
LIABILITY AND DISPUTES
- The buyer has the right to file a complaint andreturntheproducts,if the seller has executed the order incorrectly, e.g. the product does not match the description or is faulty. In the case of a defective product, the consumer has the right to submit a complaint to the seller within two years from the date of delivery of the product. The appeal must be filed immediately, but not later than two months from the date of discovery of the defect. To solve any subsequent problems, the consumer must retain the purchase documents (invoice, contract, etc.), proving that the goods have been purchased throughfivefingers.ee online shop. Without a sale
documentthe seller may leave the matter unresolved.
- Incaseof any non-conformity, the customer must, within two months, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The customer’s name and contact information;
- Date of the complaint;
- Product defect, if possible, also add photos;
- What action is required;
- Invoice number, if possible, attach a copy of the invoice.
- The seller is not liable for any defect arising fromimproperor non-conforming use of the product.
- The seller will not be liable for moral damage or loss of income, which has resulted from changes in delivery times,pricesand other terms.
- The contents of Vibram Fivefingers Estonia, including its photos and text, are protected by the legislation regulating the protection of intellectual ownership and anyunauthorisedcopying or printing is in conflict with the Copyright Act.