The Vibram Five Fingers Classic is the original — the first “barefoot” toe shoes produced by Vibram — or anyone, as far as we know. The Classic features an open-topped design and the standard Vibram Five Fingers sole.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
From day one, the FiveFingers Classic has drawn the attention of the press and active outdoor athletes alike. To celebrate our 10th anniversary, we’re going retro – we’ve even brought back our original creator Robert Fliri to help inspire added innovation moving forward.
Our patented original takes a minimalist approach to barefooting with a thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric that sits low on the foot for comfort and quick drying.
A non-marking, razor-siped Vibram XS Trek performance rubber sole helps protect your feet and provide a sure grip over a variety of terrain.
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort
- WEIGHT: Men’s 43 = 6 oz., Women’s 38 = 4.59 oz.
- SOLE SPECS: Insole: Polyester Microfiber, Midsole: N/A, Rubber: 3.5 MM
- UPPER MATERIAL: Stretch Polyamide
- Machine Wash Cold, Air Dry