Injinji Liner Crew
Injinji sock liners are designed to be worn as the first line of defense against excess moisture and blisters, keeping your feet dry, comfortable, and cool. Our sock liners are light and breathable for excellent versatility. Use them as a light first layer paired with a thicker outer layer, or wear our toe sock liners alone as your go-to sock for everyday adventures.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The LINER toesock is extremely thin and intended to be worn as a base layer sock paired with your favorite outer layer. The Liner protects your toes and feet from blisters and offers better breathability to keep feet dry, cool and comfortable. You can wear the Liner as an everyday casual sock as well. Your feet don’t need to be running or hiking to deserve the best sock treatment.
- *Natural Toe Splay
- *Blister Prevention
- *Superior Moisture Management
- *True Left/Right anatomical secure fit
- *Toe mobility which allows stronger, healthier feet
- 5 toe sleeve design
- Superior fiber construction wicks sweat to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Arch support
- Dual welt band holds sock in place