Injinji TRAIL MidWeight Crew DIJON
Blaze trails and get a toe hold on the great outdoors in Injinji’s Trail 2.0 Series– toe socks for hiking and trail running. Featuring superior moisture management and comfort, our hiking toe socks are designed to enable maximum performance to tackle all forms of terrain. Extra cushion doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice breathability with the help of Injinji’s mesh top.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
TRAIL 2.0 Midweight Mini-Crew provides the ultimate performance toesock designed and tested in the harsh and unpredictable terrain of trail running. Built to last for endless mileage with Injinji’s 5 Toe Fit System™, this toesock provides extra padding under the foot for maximum protection and increased comfort. A double elastic cuff and mesh top lock keep dirt and debris out while allowing your foot to breathe. You’re getting the unmatched benefits of natural toe splay, blister prevention and superior moisture management with Injinji. This sock is a winner to make you a winner.
Find your path™.
*An Official Team Injinji Race Sock
- Natural Toe Splay
- Blister Prevention
- Superior Moisture Management
- True L/R anatomical secure fit
- Better gripping and balance inside shoe
- Toe mobility which allows stronger, healthier feet
- Double elastic cuff for extra coverage and protection from debris
- Double Mesh top lock blocks the dirt but not the breathing
- Padded support underfoot
- Mesh top for maximum breathability
- Arch support for secure and stable fit
- Superior fiber construction wicks sweat to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Enhanced cuff holds sock comfortably in place
- Anatomical right and left foot design enhances fit
- 5 Toe Fit System™ Technology