Vibram XS Trek is a technical compound that allows great overall performance qualities, in particular flexibility and wet traction. Highly responsive to the various demands of life, XS Trek will carry you from the trail to the urban playground and even across a range of indoor activities, thanks to its non-marking feature.
TECHNOLOGY AND COMPOUNDS
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort
The V-Train 2.0 is the perfect tool for serious trainers and functional athletes.
- Good level of ground feel and protection with good toe articulation for great balance and active stability
- Upper construction specifically designed for heavy training, focused on durability and performance
- Distinctive rope traction lugs in the arch
- Update panel lacing system with a Hook+Loop closure system, with new softer feel. Perfect for aggressive, lateral movements
- XS Trek rubber compound for all around performance both indoor and outdoor
- Next Generation V-Train
- Weight: W38 = 6.2 oz.
- Sole Spec: • INSOLE: 2mm EVA Footbed + Polyester Sockliner • MIDSOLE: N/A • RUBBER: 4 MM XS Trek rubber outsole compound
- Upper Material: Polyester, Lateral TPU Panels
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry