Vibram ® XS TREK is a technical compound that allows great overall performance qualities, in particular flexibility and wet traction. Highly responsive to the various demands of life, XS TREK will carry you from the trail to the urban playground and even to indoor activities, due to its non- marking features.
TECHNOLOGY AND COMPOUND
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort
The V-NEOP features a comfortable, functional neoprene upper and a grippy Vibram outsole, offering a street-stylish way to explore the urban playground or dip your toes into choppy waters.
Serving multiple purposes, the neoprene upper adds a measure of warmth and comfort. Plus, the neoprene works like a traditional wetsuit for your foot; it lets a small amount of water in, and insulates it so you can comfortably enjoy activities in and around the beach, lake or pool. It also features an antimicrobial treatment that helps combat odor. V-NEOP comes with a removable insole, which can be used to provide an added measure of warmth and comfort. The 3mm minimalist outsole provides a good ground feel. The non-marking XS Trek performance rubber outsole is extremely versatile, with great traction on wet and dry surfaces. The V-NEOP looks and feels great on urban city adventures, and also performs well when used in and around water.
- Weight: W38= 5,0 oz / 141,75gr ; M43= 6,5oz / 184,27gr
- Sole Spec:Midsole: N/AOutsole: 1.55mm rubber for the main platform, 3.55mm rubber at the thickest part
- Upper Material:Lycra + 1.2mm SBR + Lycra with a PU heel
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry